Holistic nutritionist Joy McCarthy, in partnership with the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA), today released her top five healthy living trends and tips for spring 2012. Her findings are based on observations in her own practice and interviews with natural health and organic leaders at the recent CHFA West event, the largest natural health industry gathering of its kind in Western Canada.
Summary of tips (read full article for more details):
1) Working from the inside out to attain natural beauty
2) Dialing up the nutrient density of foods
3) Ridding our bodies of toxins
4) Keeping stress in check by going beyond medication
5) Tapping into nature for a good night’s sleep
All of our teas help with #1 & #2 by providing vitamins, minerals & phytochemicals.
Feel Beautiful helps with #3.
Find Serenity helps with #4.
Feel Dreamy helps with #5.