Yesterday’s tasting at Whole Foods was exciting, exhausting and exhilarating. It reminded me of selling at the farmer’s markets last summer, and left me wondering how I managed with a baby in tow. Tis the determination of a “mompreneur.”
- Find Serenity sold out in the first hour and a half.
- The old man who asked for a “happy marriage tea” because he’s had 9 wives. I told him about Feel the Love, an aphrodisiac and heart-opening tea which I like to gift to newlyweds, but he resisted heartily, saying that all of his wives are in Russia and he doesn’t want to get back into that game.
- The little boy who came to the store looking for tea for his Grandmother and left with a tin of Feel Beautiful.
- The little girl who asked her mom to buy Feel the Love because it was “so yummy.”
- The woman who said she didn’t like tea, but left with a tin anyways.
Email email@example.com if you’re in the Greater Seattle area and interested in hosting your own Herbal Philosophy Tea tasting.